Note: Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, hide colors may appear different on different monitors. We always recommend that customers receive swatches as confirmation before purchasing.
Every hide has a unique shape. The hide pictured above is a representation. Exact measurements and proportions may vary.
Hide Type:Cow / Half Hide
Dyeing Process:Natural Color / No Dye
Thickness:1-1.2 mm / 2.75 oz.
Uses: Bags, Tags, Patches, Backing, Tooling
The Natural Veg-Cow is a top-quality un-dyed 100% vegetable-tanned cowhide of a 1-1.2 mm / 2.75 oz. thickness, making it pliable yet firm enough to hold its shape. "Crust" leather has been tanned with no additional finishing. This cow crust has been vegetable tanned - an organic process using all-natural materials - they are light-, moisture- and oil-sensitive. Accordingly, their natural color will change over time, becoming darker with exposure to light and natural oils, and acquiring a rich patina. The Cow Crust Thin is the perfect leather for crafting, tooling, embossing, stamping, dyeing, oiling, etc. yourself, and for creating products with heritage looks. Applications include handbags, belts, straps, small leather goods, footwear, etc.
Because we stand behind our products, we want our customers to enjoy their leathers as much as we do. To avoid having to return merchandise, we highly recommend customers request a swatch and review our size chart before making a purchase.
Items must be returned in the condition they were purchased. Leather which is marked, scratched, creased, or damaged in any way cannot be returned. Items must be in perfect condition and resalable to be eligible for returns. After inspecting to ensure all items are in perfect condition, payment will be refunded.
A 5% re-stocking fee will be applied to all purchases. All claims must be requested within seven (7) days of receiving goods and physically returned within thirty (30) days from date of receipt of product. To authorize a return, you must call us at 212-228-9589 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization number. We do not offer refunds or exchanges on production orders or custom made leather. These leathers are produced for a specific order and cannot be placed into our regular inventory.
The cost of shipping any items returned to District Leathers will be paid by the customer. If you are located in New York, you may return the goods to the store and your refund will be processed within 48 hours. Please be aware that International customers will bear the sole responsibility for any taxes and duties your local customs office may have charged for the goods when they entered the country.
Order for skins shipped with USPS or FedEx Ground will be shipped out within 2 working days of being placed. Order placed with FedEx Express (Saver, 2-Day, or Overnight) will be shipped out the same day as the order is placed provided that the order is place before 1pm EST.
USPS cannot be counted on the pick up every day. Please do not base shipping times on the USPS estimate as it frequently takes longer than specified. We recommend that all shipment but especially shipments of full skins, as opposed to swatches, are shipped with FedEx as USPS cannot be counted on and frequently loses shipments.
Packages are picked up from our NYC location - once they are we cannot be held responsible to shipping errors. District Leathers is not responsible for lost, held, or damaged packages. We are not responsible for mis-delivery errors via carrier, or incorrect shipping info. Shipping is a service you purchase from USPS or FedEx along with your order from us, so any shipping issues must be handled by the courier.
In the case that your shipment is lost or damaged in transit; you are responsible to file the claim with USPS or FedEx. We cannot be responsible for lost packages during transit or longer than selected shipping duration. We are not responsible for shipments sent to forwarding services or companies regardless of shipping service selected, if you place an order and your shipping address is a forwarding address you are responsible for contacting your forwarding company or service to locate your shipment. We are also not responsible to weather related damage or delays.
- 40312121786532 33042710167692
- 40312128012452 33042710233228
- 40312129683620 33042710298764
- 40312132960420 33042710364300
- 40312137515172 33042710429836
- 40311749083300 33042677039244
- 40311750590628 33042677072012
- 40311752425636 33042677170316
- 40311833198756 33042706530444
- 40311849320612 33042706595980
- 33042706628748 33042706661516
- 40311993139364 33042683396236
- 40312000708772 33042683429004
- 40312003461284 36849082794148
- 39446394011812 39446426058916
- 39446439067812 39446443884708
- 39446453584036 39446458237092
- 39622290669732 39622295781540
- 39622306988196 39622309937316
- 39622325174436 39622328975524
- 39622345851044 39622357418148
- 39622381273252 39622387925156
- 39622395887780 39622409879716
- 39622414532772 39622399295652
- 39622418235556 39622420037796
- 40311723294884 36976356294820
- 40311726801060 36976356262052
- 40311728898212 36976356360356
- 39622512804004 39622520438948
- 39622526206116 39622532694180
- 39622537019556 39622541410468
- 39622545965220 39622548029604
- 39622555041956 39622558154916
- 39622567493796 39622569066660
- 39622576898212 39622583386276
- 39622579257508 39622589087908
- 39630209220772 39622594265252
- 39622590759076 39622608027812
- 39710669799588 39710672060580
- 40311915348132 33042708791436
- 40311925178532 33042708824204
- 40311933730980 33042708856972
- 40311946117284 33042708889740
- 40311955849380 33042708922508
- 40311964827812 33042708988044