- Hide Type: Cow / Double Shoulder
- Tannage: Vegetable
- Dyeing Process: Semi-Aniline
- Thickness: 1.2 mm - 2.2 mm (choose your preferred thickness below)
- Uses: Firm Bags, Belts, Straps, Sling Chairs, Knife Sheaths, Gun Holsters
- Skin size: Approximately 54" by 39" (skins vary in size between 14-16 sqft)
Aurora Cow Shoulder is a smooth, Tuscan vegetable-tanned semi-aniline cow leather. It is perfect for footwear, handbags, belts and other accessories, and lends itself beautifully to tooling, carving, stamping, and a variety of leathercraft techniques. Made in Tuscany with only natural tannings and dyes according to a centuries-old Italian artisan tradition, this warm, brilliant cowhide ages beautifully, acquiring a rich, unique patina over time.