- Hide Type: Cow / Double Shoulder
- Tannage: Vegetable
- Dyeing Process: Semi-Aniline
- Thickness: 2 oz or 5 oz
- Uses: Handbags, Accessories, Shoes (as topper), Apparel (Jackets)
Cosmois a milled shoulder with a pebbled texture and Tuscan vegetable-tanned semi-aniline cow leather. It is perfect for footwear, handbags, belts and other accessories, and lends itself beautifully to tooling, carving, stamping, and a variety of leathercraft techniques. Made in Tuscany with only natural tannings and dyes according to a centuries-old Italian artisan tradition, this warm, brilliant cowhide ages beautifully, acquiring a rich, unique patina over time.
You can order Cosmo Cow in 2 thickness:
- 2 oz - perfect for apparel, jackets, very pliable, and can be used as a top layer for bags that will be backed
- 5 oz - perfect for handbags, clutches, wallets, and other accessories and will not require additional backing, not stiff, so still pliable as the 2 oz option but much thicker
MADE TO ORDER - please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery. We always do our best to ship faster when possible.
Skins come in the approximate measurements below.