- Hide Type: Cow / Double Shoulder
- Tannage: Vegetable
- Dyeing Process: Semi-Aniline
- Thickness (Thin): 1.6 mm - 1.8 mm / 4 oz.
- Thickness (Thick): 3.0 mm - 3.2 mm / 8 oz.
- Uses: Firm Bags, Belts, Straps, Sling Chairs, Knife Sheaths, Gun Holsters
Atlas Cow Shoulder is a smooth, Tuscan vegetable-tanned semi-aniline cow leather. It is perfect for footwear, handbags, belts and other accessories, and lends itself beautifully to tooling, carving, stamping, and a variety of leathercraft techniques. Made in Tuscany with only natural tannings and dyes according to a centuries-old Italian artisan tradition, this warm, brilliant cowhide ages beautifully, acquiring a rich, unique patina over time.
When you buy more - you save more! Please note that the breakdown prices can be applied only when purchasing "Double shoulder" - discount is not available for purchasing multiple "Single shoulders".
This quality comes as a "double shoulder/full hide" but can be ordered in a "single shoulder/half hide" as well - approximate measurements are shown below.