- Hide Type: Cow / Double Shoulder
- Tannage: Vegetable
- Dyeing Process: Semi-Aniline
- Thickness (Thin): 1.6-1.8mm / 4 oz.
- Thickness (Thick): 3.0-3.2mm / 8 oz.
- Uses: Firm Bags, Belts, Straps, Sling Chairs, Knife Sheaths, Gun Holsters
Atlas Cow Shoulder is a smooth, Tuscan vegetable-tanned semi-aniline cow leather. It is perfect for footwear, handbags, belts and other accessories, and lends itself beautifully to tooling, carving, stamping, and a variety of leathercraft techniques. Made in Tuscany with only natural tannings and dyes according to a centuries-old Italian artisan tradition, this warm, brilliant cowhide ages beautifully, acquiring a rich, unique patina over time. Double shoulders are currently available in Black, Brown and Tan.